Location at a glance:
• Only 1hr:30mins drive North of Brisbane
• Overlooking Queensland’s Sunshine Coast
• 1hr:15 minutes drive from Brisbane domestic and international airports
• 40 minutes drive to the Sunshine Coast beaches
• 45 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport
• 50 minutes drive to Noosa
• 460m. above sea level (1500ft.)
• Just 2.5km south of Montville on the road between Montville and Maleny.
*GPS USERS: Please input Strong Court Montville which is the nearest cross street and is approximately 150m. from the entrance to Clouds.
(Some GPS systems do not recognise Balmoral Road).
If you are travelling from the South:
• take the Bruce Highway north from Brisbane towards the Sunshine Coast.
• exit onto the Glass House Mountains Tourist Drive/Steve Irwin Way.
• travel 1km past Australia Zoo and turn left over the railway crossing into Landsborough.
• follow this road through the roundabout and on up the range in the direction of Maleny.
• at the top of the range take the right turn to Montville. Clouds of Montville are aprox. 9km from the turn-off on the left hand side.
If you are travelling from the North:
• take the Nambour Connection Road off the Bruce Highway.
• follow the Blackall Range Tourist Drive signs up the range to Mapleton.
• follow the main road through Flaxton and Montville.
• you will find Clouds of Montville some 2.5km south of Montville on the main road on the right hand side.
We have good road signage which is also headlight reflective at night.
Fax: (07) 5442 9485